Advantage & disadvantage (Personal, Private tour guide vs Organized trip vs Individual trip)
|Personal tour guide||Organized trip||Individual trip|
|a la carte|
|Saving time & efforts|
|Deeper contact with the population|
|Avoiding trouble makers|
A good personal tour guide controls the quality of the items defined in advance with customers
a la carte:
With your personal guide, you can choose your visits as you wish.
With our personal tour guide, we guarantee the proposed offer, because we are with you and you pay us at the end of the visits.
- with your personal tour guide you can decide the day , the time of your tour
- a good personal tour guide is flexible to follow your rithum and to answer your question
- You can tell your personal tour guide the sites that you like to visit, and the stops (café, lunch, photos).
- The good personal tour guide can personalize your visit
- With a good personal tour guide you can feel like a friend and make a cultural changing.
- If you have children, you can be more free to satisfied their needs (go back when you like to your hotel to relax or to enjoy the swimming pool).
Saving time & efforts:
With your personal guide, you save much time and efforts to make your visits.
A good guide can be a friend whom you make a changing culture with.
Deeper contact with the population:
A personal tour guide can’t guarantee this possibility because it is not available during the visits.
Avoiding trouble makers:
With your personal tour guide, you avoid being with trouble makers that could be in some groups.
You can socialize with your personal tour guide or with others after you finish your visits with him (her).